Tuition & Fees $22,756
Student Population 534
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $14,168
Graduation Rate 35 %
Pillar College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Newark, New Jersey. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $22,756 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 534 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Pillar's tuition & fees is $22,756. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $19,344.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Pillar.
The average received amount of financial aid is $14,168 and 63% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 534 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Pillar College is 35 %
Transfer-out Rate for Pillar College is 13 %
Retention Rate for Pillar College is 50 %
Student Population for Pillar College is 534
Student to Faculty Ratio for Pillar College is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $14,168 at Pillar College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||60 Park Place, Suite 701, Newark, NJ 7102|
|Net Price Calculator||www.pillar.edu/netprice/npcalc.htm|
Pillar offers 8 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Pillar College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Pillar College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the high school record in New Jersey?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New Jersey?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New Jersey?