Tuition & Fees $17,100
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,442
Graduation Rate 87 %
The Salon Professional Academy-Nampa (The Salon Professional Academy-Nampa) is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Nampa, Idaho. The Salon Professional Academy-Nampais a non-degree granting school.The 2020 tuition & fees of The Salon Professional Academy-Nampa is $17,100 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into The Salon Professional Academy-Nampa.
The salary after graduation from The Salon Professional Academy-Nampa varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $18,700. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, The Salon Professional Academy-Nampa tuition and fees are $17,100 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at The Salon Professional Academy-Nampa. Total 6,106 students are attending The Salon Professional Academy-Nampa and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,442 and 62 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.21% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending The Salon Professional Academy-Nampa and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
|Address||120 Holly Street, Nampa, ID 83686-5104|
|Net Price Calculator||www.tspanampa.com/financial-aid/welcome/net-price-calculator/|
The Salon Professional Academy-Nampa offers 5 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
The Salon Professional Academy-Nampa does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Idaho?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Idaho?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Idaho?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Idaho?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Idaho?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Idaho?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Idaho?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Idaho?