Acceptance Rate 28.57 %
SAT Average 1,051
Tuition & Fees $11,175
Student Population 307
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,341
It is a non-degree granting school.Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Reading, Pennsylvania.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $11,175 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 307 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 28.57% and the graduation rate is 52% last year.
The salary after graduation from Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $60,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, RHSHS's tuition & fees is $11,175.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at RHSHS. The acceptance rate of RHSHS is 28.57% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 100.00%. The average graduation rate is 52% and no students have transferred out from the school.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,341 and 73% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 307 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences is 28.57 %.
Graduation Rate for Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences is 52 %
Retention Rate for Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences is 61 %
Student Population for Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences is 307
Student to Faculty Ratio for Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,341 at Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1025 Old Wyomissing Road, Reading, PA 19611|
|Net Price Calculator||https://reading.towerhealth.org/academics/health-sciences/financial-information/net-price-calculator/|
RHSHS offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||2||0|
Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Pennsylvania?