Graduate Rate 43.89%
Retention Rate 44%
Graduation Rates at Remington College-Mobile Campus
At Remington College-Mobile Campus, the graduation rates was 43.89% (133 students out of 303 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time (for example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree)). By gender, 34 male and 99 female students graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Graduation Rates By Gender
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Remington College-Mobile Campus. Last year, the graduation rate was 43.89%. where 133 students out of 303 candidate completed their degree.
Degree/Certificate Seeking Students Graduation Rates By Completion Periods
54 students completed their degree or certificate program within 100% normal time and 133 students finished there program within 150% normal time.
|100% Normal Time||17.82%||-||-|
|150% Normal Time||43.89%||45.33%||43.42%|
Graduation Rates By Race
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||45.45%
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Remington College-Mobile Campus, the retention rate is 44%.
Know about Alabama Colleges
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Alabama?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Alabama?