Graduate Rate 92.61%
Retention Rate 97%
At Rice University, the graduation rates was 92.61% (902 students out of 974 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 459 male and 443 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Rice University. Last year, the graduation rate was 92.61%. where 902 students out of 974 candidate completed their degree.
814 students completed their course in 4 years and 73 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 15 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||83.57%||78.43%||89.22%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||93.02%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Rice University, 124 of 134 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 92.54%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Rice University, the retention rate is 97%.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?