Tuition & Fees $7,854
Student Population 18,304
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,479
Graduation Rate 7 %
Rio Salado College (Rio Salado) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Tempe, Arizona. It is a Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Rio Salado College is $2,070 for Arizona residents and $7,854 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 18,304 students are enrolled into Rio Salado.
The salary after graduation from Rio Salado College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,400. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Rio Salado College tuition and fees are $2,070 for Arizona residents and $7,854 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Rio Salado. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,479 and 19% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 18,304 students are attending Rio Salado and the student to faculty ratio is 31 to 1.
Rio Salado offers 158 major programs through online and on-site education where 36 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||85||16|
|One but less than two years certificate||15||6|
Rio Salado College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Rio Salado College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Arizona?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Arizona?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Arizona?