Tuition & Fees $9,394
Student Population 19,421
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,392
Graduation Rate 42 %
Saddleback College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Mission Viejo, California. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $1,330 for California residents and $9,394 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 19,421 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Saddleback College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $46,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Saddleback College are $1,330 for California residents and $9,394 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Saddleback. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,392 and 38% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 19,421 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 26 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Saddleback College is 42 %
Transfer-out Rate for Saddleback College is 13 %
Retention Rate for Saddleback College is 75 %
Student Population for Saddleback College is 19,421
Student to Faculty Ratio for Saddleback College is 26 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
26 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,392 at Saddleback College.
Financial Aid Amount
Saddleback offers 200 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||64||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||31||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||2||0|
Saddleback College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Saddleback College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?