Tuition & Fees $10,292
Student Population 18,984
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,707
Graduation Rate 46 %
Saddleback College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Mission Viejo, California. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $1,332 for California residents and $10,292 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 18,984 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Saddleback College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $46,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Saddleback's tuition & fees is $1,332 for California residents and $10,292 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Saddleback.
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,707 and 39% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 18,984 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 27 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Saddleback College is 46 %
Transfer-out Rate for Saddleback College is 10 %
Retention Rate for Saddleback College is 75 %
Student Population for Saddleback College is 18,984
Student to Faculty Ratio for Saddleback College is 27 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
27 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,707 at Saddleback College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||28000 Marguerite Pky, Mission Viejo, CA 92692-3635|
|Net Price Calculator||misweb.cccco.edu/npc/891/npcalc.htm|
Saddleback offers 192 major programs through online and on-site education where 12 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||31||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||2||0|
Saddleback College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Saddleback College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?