Total Enrollment 3,003
There are 3,003 students including 2,305 undergraduate and 698 graduate students at Saint Ambrose University for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 2,644 full-time and 359 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,220 male and 1,783 female students. Saint Ambrose University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 144 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Saint Ambrose University has a total enrollment of 3,003 with a gender distribution of 40.63% male (1,220 students) and 59.37% female (1,783 students). There are 1,015 male and 1,290 female students in undergraduate school and 205 male and 493 female students are attending graduate school at Saint Ambrose University.
Saint Ambrose University has 2,644 full-time and 359 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 2,180 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 125 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 464 students are full-time and 234 are part-time students.
At Saint Ambrose University, 144 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 51 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 3,003 students. In undergraduate schools, 88 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 107 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||51||44||7|
|Not In Online Classes||2,808||2,217||591|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Saint Ambrose University. There are 5 American Indian/Native American, 2,275 White, 141 Black/African American, 62 Asian, 249 Hispanic, 6 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 88 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||5||3||2|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||6||0||6|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Saint Ambrose University.
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Iowa?