Graduate Rate 100.00%
Retention Rate 50%
At Saint Anthony College of Nursing, the graduation rates was 100.00% (1 students out of 1 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 0 male and 1 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Saint Anthony College of Nursing. Last year, the graduation rate was 100.00%. where 1 students out of 1 candidate completed their degree.
1 students completed their course in 4 years and 0 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||100.00%||0.00%||100.00%|
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Saint Anthony College of Nursing, the retention rate is 50%.
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Illinois?