Graduate Rate 64.10%
Transfer-Out Rate 24%
Retention Rate 79%
At Saint Edward's University, the graduation rates was 64.10% (507 students out of 791 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 174 male and 333 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Saint Edward's University. Last year, the graduation rate was 64.10%. where 507 students out of 791 candidate completed their degree.
396 students completed their course in 4 years and 90 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 21 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||50.06%||39.87%||56.67%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||0.00%
|Two or More Races||73.91%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Saint Edward's University, 33 of 59 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 55.93%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Saint Edward's University is 23.51% (186 out of 791 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Saint Edward's University, the retention rate is 79%.
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?