Tuition & Fees $21,716
Student Population 607
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,073
Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Peoria, Illinois. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - other. The 2020 tuition & fees are $21,716 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 607 students are enrolled in.
The salary after graduation from Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $58,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing are $21,716. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $8,568 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,073 and 55% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 607 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing offers 4 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||1||1|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||1|
Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Illinois?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Illinois?