2023 Tuition & Fees $14,456
Student Population 665
Students:Faculty 12 : 1
Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Kansas City, Missouri. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $14,456 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $17,804.
The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 665 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $61,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences's tuition & fees is $14,456. For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $17,804.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences. A total of 665 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Student Population for Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences is 665
Student to Faculty Ratio for Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Missouri Colleges
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Missouri?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Missouri?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Missouri?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Missouri?