Tuition & Fees $2,750
Student Population 6,106
Sanford Medical Center (Sanford Medical Center) is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Sanford Medical Centeris a non-degree granting school.The 2020 tuition & fees of Sanford Medical Center is $2,750 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Sanford Medical Center.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Sanford Medical Center tuition and fees are $2,750 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Sanford Medical Center. Total 6,106 students are attending Sanford Medical Center and the student to faculty ratio is 4 to 1. Total 6,106 students are attending Sanford Medical Center and the student to faculty ratio is 4 to 1.
Sanford Medical Center offers 1 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Sanford Medical Center does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges require recommendations in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in South Dakota?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in South Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in South Dakota?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in South Dakota?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in South Dakota?