Tuition & Fees $5,422
Student Population 3,817
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,619
Graduation Rate 42 %
Savannah Technical College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Savannah, Georgia. It is a Associate's - Public Special Use by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $3,022 for Georgia residents and $5,422 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,817 students are enrolled in.
The salary after graduation from Savannah Technical College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of Savannah Technical College are $3,022 for Georgia residents and $5,422 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at Savannah Tech. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,619 and 77% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,817 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Savannah Tech offers 123 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||55||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||28||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||9||0|
Savannah Technical College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Savannah Technical College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Georgia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Georgia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Georgia?