Tuition & Fees $24,899
Student Population 31
Seattle Institute of East Asian Medicine is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Seattle, Washington. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $24,899 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 31 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $24,050 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at SIOM. A total of 31 students is attending .
Student Population for Seattle Institute of East Asian Medicine is 31
SIOM offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Seattle Institute of East Asian Medicine does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Washington?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Washington?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Washington?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Washington?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Washington?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Washington?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Washington?