Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 13 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, BS
Tuition & Fees $12,440
Sessions College for Professional Design offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. The 2022 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $12,440 at Sessions College for Professional Design Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Sessions College for Professional Design
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 13 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 6 programs|
Bachelor: 1 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$12,440 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||263|
Sessions College for Professional Design offers 13 programs through online completely. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's and Bachelor's degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2021-2022, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $12,440 at Sessions College for Professional Design. The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 15.83% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$8,700||$9,060||$10,740||$12,440|
At Sessions College for Professional Design, 263 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 263 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0||0|
|Not In Online Classes||0||0|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Arizona?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Arizona?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Arizona?