Tuition & Fees $10,740
Student Population 160
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,906
Graduation Rate 60 %
Sessions College for Professional Design is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Tempe, Arizona. It is an Associate's - Public 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $10,740 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 160 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Sessions College for Professional Design are $10,740.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Sessions College. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,906 and 57% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 160 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Sessions College for Professional Design is 60 %
Retention Rate for Sessions College for Professional Design is 50 %
Student Population for Sessions College for Professional Design is 160
Student to Faculty Ratio for Sessions College for Professional Design is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,906 at Sessions College for Professional Design.
Financial Aid Amount
Sessions College offers 12 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||6||6|
Sessions College for Professional Design is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers undergraduate degrees via online classes. The school provides programs to its students.
|Degrees From Online Classes Completely|
Sessions College for Professional Design has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Arizona?