Tuition & Fees $9,000
Student Population 33
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,657
Graduation Rate 71 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Sharp Edgez Barber Institute is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Rochester, New York.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $9,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 33 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Sharp Edgez Barber Institute in the academic year 2021-2022. The largest vocational program is Barbering/Barber and the tuition & fees is $9,000.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Sharp Edgez Barber Institute.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,657 and 90% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 33 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Sharp Edgez Barber Institute is 71 %
Student Population for Sharp Edgez Barber Institute is 33
Student to Faculty Ratio for Sharp Edgez Barber Institute is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,657 at Sharp Edgez Barber Institute.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||398 West Ridge Road, Rochester, NY 14615-0000|
|Net Price Calculator||www.sharpedgezbarberinstitute.com/NetPriceCalculator/|
Sharp Edgez Barber Institute offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Sharp Edgez Barber Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Sharp Edgez Barber Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?