Acceptance Rate 66.67%
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 66.67% at Sh'or Yoshuv Rabbinical College where a total of 3 students applied and 2 were accepted. It requires one items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Sh'or Yoshuv Rabbinical College.
Sh'or Yoshuv Rabbinical College requires 1 item(s) (Recommendations) and recommends 1 articles (Formal Demonstration of Competencies) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Sh'or Yoshuv Rabbinical College
|High School GPA||✗|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✗|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Sh'or Yoshuv Rabbinical College is Semester. Next table describes credits that Sh'or Yoshuv Rabbinical College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✗|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?