Tuition & Fees $7,013
Student Population 5,382
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,293
Graduation Rate 35 %
Shoreline Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Shoreline, Washington. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $4,166 for Washington residents and $7,013 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 5,382 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Shoreline Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $46,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Shoreline CC's tuition & fees is $4,166 for Washington residents and $7,013 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Shoreline CC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,293 and 27% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 5,382 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Shoreline Community College is 35 %
Transfer-out Rate for Shoreline Community College is 20 %
Retention Rate for Shoreline Community College is 57 %
Student Population for Shoreline Community College is 5,382
Student to Faculty Ratio for Shoreline Community College is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,293 at Shoreline Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||16101 Greenwood Ave N, Shoreline, WA 98133-5696|
|Net Price Calculator||www.shoreline.edu/enrollment-services/cashiering/netprice/npcalc.htm|
Shoreline CC offers 100 major programs through online and on-site education where 4 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||22||1|
Shoreline Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Shoreline Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Washington?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Washington?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Washington?