Acceptance Rate 62 %
Tuition & Fees $3,600
Student Population 508
Sioux Falls Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $3,600 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 508 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 62% last year.
For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $3,600.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Sioux Falls Seminary. The acceptance rate of Sioux Falls Seminary is 62% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 100%. A total of 508 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 1 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Sioux Falls Seminary is 62 %.
Student Population for Sioux Falls Seminary is 508
Student to Faculty Ratio for Sioux Falls Seminary is 1 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
1 to 1
|Address||2100 S Summit Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57105|
|Net Price Calculator||sfseminary.edu/current-students/registrar-business-office/tuition-and-fees/net-price-calculator|
Sioux Falls Seminary offers 7 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||2||2|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||1|
Sioux Falls Seminary offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Sioux Falls Seminary has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in South Dakota?
- How many colleges require recommendations in South Dakota?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in South Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school record in South Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in South Dakota?