Tuition & Fees $8,300
Student Population 44
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,385
Graduation Rate 76 %
South Texas Barber College Inc is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Corpus Christi, Texas. It is a non-degree granting school.The 2021 tuition & fees are $8,300 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 44 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at South Texas Barber College Inc in the academic year 2020-2021. The largest vocational program is Barbering/Barber and the tuition and fees is $8,300.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at South Texas Barber College Inc. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,385 and 63% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 44 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
South Texas Barber College Inc offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
South Texas Barber College Inc does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?