Tuition & Fees $3,240
Student Population 9,328
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,225
Graduation Rate 31 %
Southeast Community College Area is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Lincoln, Nebraska. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $2,736 for Nebraska residents and $3,240 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 9,328 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Southeast Community College Area varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $40,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, SCC's tuition & fees is $2,736 for Nebraska residents and $3,240 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at SCC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,225 and 40% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 9,328 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Southeast Community College Area is 31 %
Transfer-out Rate for Southeast Community College Area is 26 %
Retention Rate for Southeast Community College Area is 64 %
Student Population for Southeast Community College Area is 9,328
Student to Faculty Ratio for Southeast Community College Area is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,225 at Southeast Community College Area.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||301 South 68th Street Place, Lincoln, NE 68510-2449|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.southeast.edu/NPC/|
SCC offers 65 major programs through online and on-site education where 10 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||13||2|
Southeast Community College Area offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Southeast Community College Area has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require recommendations in Nebraska?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Nebraska?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Nebraska?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Nebraska?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Nebraska?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Nebraska?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Nebraska?