Acceptance Rate 78.35%
SAT Score 1,130
ACT Score 24
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 78.35% at Southern Utah University where a total of 12,248 students applied and 9,596 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,130 and the average ACT score is 24. It requires four items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Southern Utah University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$60|
|Average Test Scores||1,130 SAT / 24 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Southern Utah, 1,779 applicants (94% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 233 applicants (12%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,130 and the average ACT score is 24 at Southern Utah. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,240 and 25th percentile score is 1,020. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 80 and the 25th percentile score is 59. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Southern Utah.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||510||630|
Southern Utah University requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Southern Utah University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Southern Utah University is Semester. Southern Utah University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Southern Utah University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Utah?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Utah?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Utah?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Utah?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Utah?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Utah?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Utah?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Utah?