Graduate Rate 80%
Transfer-Out Rate 3%
At Southwest School of Business and Technical Careers-San Antonio, the graduation rate is 79.69% - 102 students have completed and 4 students have transferred out to other institute out of 128 candidates. In addition, 2 students still enrolled and 20 students have left the school before completing program.
|Number of Students||Rates|
|No Longer Enrolled||20||15.63%|
Below table shows the number of completers with graduation rate by completion time.84 students have completed in 100% normal time (for example, in 2 years for less than 2 years certificate programs) and additional 102 students have completed in 150% normal time.
|In 100% normal time||84||65.63%)|
|In 150% normal time||102||79.69%)|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?