Graduate Program 3 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 3 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 19
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $22,836
Southwestern Adventist University offers 3 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 3 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 19 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Southwestern Adventist and 6 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $22,836. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Southwestern Adventist University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (3 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (3 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$22,836|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||19 graduate students|
6 enrolled in online courses
It offers 3 graduate programs through online completely. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $22,836 at Southwestern Adventist University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 2.92% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$20,512||$21,344||$22,188||$22,836|
At Southwestern Adventist University, 19 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 6 male and 13 female students. By attendance status, there are 10 full-time and 9 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Southwestern Adventist University, 6 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 19 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||13|
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?