Southwestern Adventist University is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 3 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1958 - Current|
Southwestern Adventist University has 3 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Estimated)||6/1/1978 - 12/31/2008|
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited (Actual)||3/1/1985 - 5/30/2007|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||10/29/2008 - Current|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?