Acceptance Rate 56 %
SAT Average 1,075
Tuition & Fees $31,850
Student Population 1,443
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $20,836
Texas Lutheran University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Seguin, Texas. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $31,850 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,443 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 56% and the graduation rate is 55% last year.
The salary after graduation from Texas Lutheran University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $51,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Texas Lutheran University are $31,850. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $31,850 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at TLU. The acceptance rate of TLU is 56% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 25%. The average graduation rate is 55% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $20,836 and 97% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,443 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
TLU offers 45 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Texas Lutheran University does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,020)
Texas Lutheran University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?