Texas Lutheran University is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 2 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1940 - Current|
Texas Lutheran University has 2 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||5/5/2016 - Current|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||6/1/2012 - 8/1/2014|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?