Graduate Program 3 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 32
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $31,850
Texas Lutheran University offers 3 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 32 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at TLU. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $31,850. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Texas Lutheran University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (3 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$31,850|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||32 graduate students|
It offers 3 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $31,850 at Texas Lutheran University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 3.21% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$29,960||$29,960||$30,860||$31,850|
At Texas Lutheran University, 32 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 17 male and 15 female students. By attendance status, there are 24 full-time and 8 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?