Acceptance Rate 44 %
Tuition & Fees $7,650
Student Population 110
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,776
Baptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Jacksonville, Texas. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $7,650 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 110 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 44% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, BMA Seminary's tuition & fees is $7,650. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $7,650.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at BMA Seminary. The acceptance rate of BMA Seminary is 44% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 100%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,776 and 43% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 110 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 4 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Baptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary is 44 %.
Student Population for Baptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary is 110
Student to Faculty Ratio for Baptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary is 4 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
4 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,776 at Baptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary.
Financial Aid Amount
BMA Seminary offers 3 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Baptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?