Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 41
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 61%
Average Aid Amount $5,857
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 41 students (61% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $5,857. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 0 students (0% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Baptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary is $6,900, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?