Student Population 1,607
Baylor College of Medicine is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Houston, Texas. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 1,607 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Baylor College of Medicine varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $203,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Baylor College of Medicine. A total of 1,607 students is attending .
Student Population for Baylor College of Medicine is 1,607
|Address||One Baylor Plaza, Houston, TX 77030-3498|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.bcm.edu/education/financial-aid/applications|
Baylor College of Medicine offers 42 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||19||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Baylor College of Medicine offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?