Student Population 1,581
Baylor College of Medicine is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Houston, Texas. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 1,581 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Baylor College of Medicine varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $203,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Baylor College of Medicine. A total of 1,581 students is attending .
Baylor College of Medicine offers 41 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||19||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Baylor College of Medicine offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?