Graduate Program 41 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 1,581
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $28,375
Baylor College of Medicine offers 41 graduate programs. Total 1,581 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Baylor College of Medicine. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $28,375. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Baylor College of Medicine.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (21 programs)|
Doctorate - Research (19 programs)
Doctorate - Practical (1 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not reported. |
Request recent information for Online Graduate Programs
|Tuition & Fees||$28,375|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||1,581 graduate students|
It offers 41 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||19||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $28,375 at Baylor College of Medicine. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 0.74% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$26,099||$26,470||$28,166||$28,375|
At Baylor College of Medicine, 1,581 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 705 male and 876 female students. By attendance status, there are 1,576 full-time and 5 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Baylor College of Medicine, 71 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 1,581 students.
|In Some Online Classes||71|
|Not In Online Classes||1,510|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?