Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Graduate
Tuition & Fees -$1
Baylor College of Medicine offers the online courses for graduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 71 students have took some online courses at Baylor College of Medicine. Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Baylor College of Medicine
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$28,375 (Graduate)|
Baylor College of Medicine offers 41 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $28,375 at Baylor College of Medicine The graduate tuition & fees are increased by 0.74% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$26,099||$26,470||$28,166||$28,375|
At Baylor College of Medicine, 71 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 1,581 students.
|In Some Online Classes||71||0||71|
|Not In Online Classes||1,510||0||1,510|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?