Tuition & Fees $15,050
Student Population 170
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,950
Graduation Rate 16 %
Arlington Baptist University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Arlington, Texas. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,050 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 170 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Arlington Baptist University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $38,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Arlington Baptist University are $15,050. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $9,470 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at ABU. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,950 and 71% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 170 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
ABU offers 7 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Arlington Baptist University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Arlington Baptist University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?