Graduate Rate 16.13%
Transfer-Out Rate 29%
Retention Rate 33%
At Arlington Baptist University, the graduation rates was 16.13% (5 students out of 31 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 2 male and 3 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Arlington Baptist University. Last year, the graduation rate was 16.13%. where 5 students out of 31 candidate completed their degree.
3 students completed their course in 4 years and 2 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||9.68%||0.00%||42.86%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Arlington Baptist University is 29.03% (9 out of 31 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Arlington Baptist University, the retention rate is 33%.
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?