Graduate Program 2 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 2 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 9
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $9,470
Arlington Baptist University offers 2 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 2 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 9 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at ABU and 9 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $9,470. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Arlington Baptist University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (2 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (2 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$9,470|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||9 graduate students|
9 enrolled in online courses
It offers 2 graduate programs through online completely. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $9,470 at Arlington Baptist University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 14.51% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$5,110||$5,360||$8,270||$9,470|
At Arlington Baptist University, 9 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 8 male and 1 female students. By attendance status, there are 8 full-time and 1 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Arlington Baptist University, 9 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 9 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||0|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?