Graduate Rate 26.39%
Retention Rate 50%
At Southwestern Christian College, the graduation rates was 26.39% (19 students out of 72 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 7 male and 12 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Southwestern Christian College. Last year, the graduation rate was 26.39%. where 19 students out of 72 candidate completed their degree.
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Southwestern Christian College, the retention rate is 50%.
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?