2023 Tuition & Fees $27,817
Student Population 19
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,658
Students:Faculty 3 : 1
Sovah School of Health Professions is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Danville, Virginia. The highest degree offered by Sovah School of Health Professions is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $27,817 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 19 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Sovah School of Health Professions varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $45,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Sovah School of Health Professions
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Sovah School of Health Professions's tuition & fees is $27,817.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Sovah School of Health Professions.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,658 and 31% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 19 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 3 to 1.
Student Population for Sovah School of Health Professions is 19
Student to Faculty Ratio for Sovah School of Health Professions is 3 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
3 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,658 at Sovah School of Health Professions.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||109 Bridge St., Suite 200, Danville, VA 24541|
|Net Price Calculator||danvilleregional.com/|
|Disability Service||danvilleregional.com/Content/Uploads/Danville Regional Medical Center/files/2-2016 - Program Catalog.pdf|
Sovah School of Health Professions offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|1-2 Years Certificate||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Sovah School of Health Professions does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Know about Virginia Colleges
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Virginia?