Acceptance Rate 43 %
SAT Average 1,155
Tuition & Fees $29,972
Student Population 2,171
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $13,674
Spelman College (Spelman) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Atlanta, Georgia. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Spelman College is $29,972 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 2,171 students are enrolled into Spelman. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 43% and the graduation rate is 75% last year.
The salary after graduation from Spelman College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $50,700. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Spelman College tuition and fees are $29,972 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Spelman. The acceptance rate of Spelman is 43% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 13%. The average graduation rate is 75% and the transfer-out rate is 8%. Total 2,171 students are attending Spelman and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $13,674 and 86 students received grants of scholarship aid (3.96% of total undergraduate students). Total 2,171 students are attending Spelman and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
|Address||350 Spelman Lane SW, Atlanta, GA 30314-4399|
|Net Price Calculator||https://spelman.studentaidcalculator.com/welcome.aspx|
Spelman offers 35 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Spelman College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Georgia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Georgia?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Georgia?