Acceptance Rate 43 %
SAT Average 1,155
Tuition & Fees $29,972
Student Population 2,171
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $13,674
Spelman College (Spelman) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Atlanta, Georgia. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Spelman College is $29,972 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 2,171 students are enrolled into Spelman. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 43% and the graduation rate is 75% last year.
The salary after graduation from Spelman College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $50,700. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Spelman College tuition and fees are $29,972 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Spelman. The acceptance rate of Spelman is 43% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 13%. The average graduation rate is 75% and the transfer-out rate is 17%. The average received amount of financial aid is $13,674 and 86% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 2,171 students are attending Spelman and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Spelman offers 35 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Spelman College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Georgia?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Georgia?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Georgia?