Acceptance Rate 43 %
SAT Average 1,155
Tuition & Fees $29,972
Student Population 2,171
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $13,674
Spelman College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Atlanta, Georgia. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $29,972 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,171 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 43% and the graduation rate is 75% last year.
The salary after graduation from Spelman College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $50,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Spelman College are $29,972.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Spelman. The acceptance rate of Spelman is 43% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 13%. The average graduation rate is 75% and the transfer-out rate is 17%. The average received amount of financial aid is $13,674 and 86% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,171 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Spelman College is 43 %.
Graduation Rate for Spelman College is 75 %
Transfer-out Rate for Spelman College is 17 %
Retention Rate for Spelman College is 91 %
Student Population for Spelman College is 2,171
Student to Faculty Ratio for Spelman College is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $13,674 at Spelman College.
Financial Aid Amount
Spelman offers 35 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Spelman College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Georgia?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Georgia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Georgia?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Georgia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Georgia?