Spoon River College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Canton, IL. It has a total enrollment of 1,489 and student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Spoon River College tuition and fees are $4,950 for Illinois residents and $10,290 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at SRC. Total 1,489 students are attending SRC and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,401 and 902 students received grants of scholarship aid (60.58% of total undergraduate students). Total 1,489 students are attending SRC and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Spoon River College offers 35 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||21||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
Spoon River College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Spoon River College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Spoon River College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Illinois?