Graduate Program 1 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 1 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 27
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $26,800
St. Andrews University offers 1 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 1 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 27 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at SAU and 27 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $26,800. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at St. Andrews University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$26,800|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||27 graduate students|
27 enrolled in online courses
It offers 1 graduate programs through online completely. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $26,800 at St. Andrews University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 67.92% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$15,264||$15,960||$15,960||$26,800|
At St. Andrews University, 27 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 13 male and 14 female students. By attendance status, there are 11 full-time and 16 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At St. Andrews University, 27 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 27 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||0|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Carolina?