Tuition & Fees $22,050
Student Population 702
St. Gregory's University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Shawnee, Oklahoma. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $22,050 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 702 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, St. Gregory's's tuition & fees is $22,050. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $700.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at St. Gregory's. A total of 702 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Retention Rate for St. Gregory's University is 59 %
Student Population for St. Gregory's University is 702
Student to Faculty Ratio for St. Gregory's University is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
St. Gregory's offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
St. Gregory's University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
St. Gregory's University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Oklahoma?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Oklahoma?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Oklahoma?