Graduate Rate 79.95%
Transfer-Out Rate 19%
Retention Rate 82%
At St. Mary's College of Maryland, the graduation rates was 79.95% (335 students out of 419 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 129 male and 206 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at St. Mary's College of Maryland. Last year, the graduation rate was 79.95%. where 335 students out of 419 candidate completed their degree.
302 students completed their course in 4 years and 27 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 6 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||72.08%||73.38%||71.32%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||88.89%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At St. Mary's College of Maryland, 5 of 11 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 45.45%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at St. Mary's College of Maryland is 16.71% (70 out of 419 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At St. Mary's College of Maryland, the retention rate is 82%.
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Maryland?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Maryland?