Total Enrollment 2,000
There are 2,000 students including 1,862 undergraduate and 138 graduate students at St. Thomas Aquinas College for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 1,229 full-time and 771 part-time students with gender distribution of 933 male and 1,067 female students. St. Thomas Aquinas College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 8 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
St. Thomas Aquinas College has a total enrollment of 2,000 with a gender distribution of 46.65% male (933 students) and 53.35% female (1,067 students). There are 890 male and 972 female students in undergraduate school and 43 male and 95 female students are attending graduate school at St. Thomas Aquinas College.
St. Thomas Aquinas College has 1,229 full-time and 771 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,164 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 698 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 65 students are full-time and 73 are part-time students.
At St. Thomas Aquinas College, 8 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 147 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 2,000 students. In undergraduate schools, 147 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 8 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||147||147||0|
|Not In Online Classes||1,845||1,715||130|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at St. Thomas Aquinas College. There are 3 American Indian/Native American, 1,178 White, 157 Black/African American, 60 Asian, 394 Hispanic, 3 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 72 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||3||1||2|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||3||2||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at St. Thomas Aquinas College.
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?