Graduate Rate 55.92%
Transfer-Out Rate 33%
Retention Rate 79%
At Stevenson University, the graduation rates was 55.92% (482 students out of 862 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 157 male and 325 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Stevenson University. Last year, the graduation rate was 55.92%. where 482 students out of 862 candidate completed their degree.
382 students completed their course in 4 years and 86 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 14 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||44.32%||37.78%||48.08%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||0.00%
|Two or More Races||36.84%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Stevenson University, 1 of 2 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 50.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Stevenson University is 37.70% (325 out of 862 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Stevenson University, the retention rate is 79%.
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Maryland?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Maryland?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Maryland?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Maryland?