2023 Tuition & Fees $13,515
Strayer University-Delaware County Campus is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Springfield, Pennsylvania. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $13,515 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs .
The salary after graduation from Strayer University-Delaware County Campus varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $53,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Strayer University-Delaware County Campus
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Strayer University-Delaware County Campus's tuition & fees is $13,515.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Strayer University-Delaware County Campus offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Strayer University-Delaware County Campus does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Strayer University-Delaware County Campus has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Pennsylvania Colleges
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Pennsylvania?