2023 Tuition & Fees $13,515
Strayer University-Fredericksburg Campus is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Fredericksburg, Virginia. It is a Master's College and University (larger programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $13,515 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs .
The salary after graduation from Strayer University-Fredericksburg Campus varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $53,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Strayer University-Fredericksburg Campus's tuition & fees is $13,515.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Strayer University-Fredericksburg Campus offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Strayer University-Fredericksburg Campus does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Strayer University-Fredericksburg Campus has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Virginia?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Virginia?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Virginia?