Student Population 402
SUNY College of Optometry is a public, four-years institute located in New York, New York. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 402 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from SUNY College of Optometry varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $84,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at SUNY Optometry. A total of 402 students is attending .
Student Population for SUNY College of Optometry is 402
|Address||33 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036-8003|
|Net Price Calculator||www.suny.edu/howmuch/|
SUNY Optometry offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
SUNY College of Optometry does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?